Hotels in Hue Asia Hue Hotel , Hue , Vietnam

Discussion in 'Central Vietnam accommodation' started by operation, Nov 12, 2009.

1. operation Newbie

Message Count:
    Located in the heart, the centre point of Hue city. Asia hotel Overlooking the Perfume River just 15 minutes from Phu Bai airport and 5 minutes from the train station. The Asia hotel in its oriental architecture welcomes you to discover the charm of the imperial city of Hue.
    The hotel has 9 stories with 60 rooms and 3 romantic restaurants and 1 swimming pool on the top floor. All of rooms are equiqed at international standard and a modern system of communication in the most airy spacious and quiet compound. It is wonderful and comfortable to enjoy a beautiful view of Perfume River and Truong Tien Bridge. At here you will be served European, Oriental and Vietnamese dishes.
    Our friendly staff is well trained to assure you a satisfying, interesting and unforgetable staying Hue

Facilities
    ¤ Conference room
    ¤ Sauna
    ¤ Internet service
    ¤ Spacious car park
    ¤ Sky view bar
    ¤ Royal meal. Court’s music – dancing
    ¤ Dragon boat trip
    ¤ Hue folk song
    ¤ Bar

Accommodation
    ¤ Air conditioning
    ¤ Sateliite Television
    ¤ IDD phone
    ¤ Mini bar
    ¤ Working desk
    ¤ Shower, Full set of toiletries
    ¤ Private balcony
    ¤ Hair dryer
    ¤ Carpet
    ¤ Safety box

Restaurant
    Two restaurants serving Asia and International food. with a panoramic club on the terrace, an outdoor swimming pool, sauna parlour and a function room for business meetings.

Vietnam travel,Vietnam Family Travel,Vietnam tours,Vietnam Visa Travel,Vietnam highlights,Vietnam Highlights Travel,
    Vietnam Hotels,Vietnam Travel Tours, Vietnam Travel, Travel to Vietnam, Vietnam Visa Travel,Vietnam Hotel Information,Vietnam Travel Highlight,vietnam visa arrival,
    Vietnam internal flights,vietnam flights internal
    --------------------
  2. Ellen_zoneth Newbie

Message Count:
    Hello… I would like to say thank you so much for sharing here great and really helpful information about Asia Hue Hotel and its facilities and services. I was not aware about this hotel. But I found here many interesting information regarding Asia hotel. I would like to visit this place soon.